Sunday, 23 November 2008

The Virtues of not being idle


as demonstrated by Yvonne - I reckon that picture reflects what it must have been like in your house creating all these messages. I think that you should contact Oliver Stone etc for a job in the movies, with all the script writing youve been doing. I will of course put all of the scripts toghther and start working on the technology side of things and I will have to email that to you. I will put the scripts on word and email round to all. When I have completed the other script then I can post that on here as well. I will post again before Thursday to let you know where I am at with it all, but wanted to acknowledge all the fine work you've been doing. I have been having a more practical approach to the virtues of idleness (well it is Sunday)- but will endeavour to cease that and pull my finger out (so to speak!!)
Just a bit of idle reading:

No comments: